This Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith drinking game is for 3rd episode in the Star Wars saga. (The 6th movie released). The very same film that brought us great lines like “It’s over! I have the high ground!” and “Not the younglings!!!”.
This installment in the Star Wars franchise takes us on a wild ride as Anakin slowly dissolves into madness and becomes a sith lord. Through a series of awkwardly acted scenes and less-than-believable dialogue, this is the film that leads into the first every Star Wars movie.
What You’ll Need To Play
For this drinking game all you’re going to need is a copy of the movie and some beverages by your side. And trust me, if you plan on watching this movie you should probably be a little inebriated.
Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith Drinking Game Rules
Take One Drink Whenever…
- A lightsaber is extended (yes this counts for all 4 of General grievous’s sabers)
- Anyone says “R2”
- A droid is destroyed
Take Two Drinks Whenever…
- A ship is shot down
- Anyone gets decapitated
- Anakin or Padme say something incredibly cheesy to each other (this can probably count for the entire “love is blind” scene)
- Mace Windu says something badass
Finish The Remainder Of Your Drink Whenever…
- A swath of young children are mercilessly killed
- Anakin says “Not the Jedi way”
More Star Wars Drinking Games
The Original Trilogy
This Star Wars: Revenge Of The Sith drinking game caps off our prequel trilogy of fun drinking games. If you’re brave enough to have attempted all 3 than our hat’s off to you. However please remember to drink responsibly and never drink and drive.