This Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones drinking game is for the 2nd episode in the Star Wars saga. (the fifth movie released). The film takes place some years after the events of the first Star Wars movie as the untimely death of Qui Gon Jinn causes ripples in the force. The Empire is slowly gaining strength and building up an army to end the Jedi’s once and for all.
So grab a drink and watch as Anakin’s teenage angst and obsession for Padme slowly drives him insane. Besides, a few drinks might help you get through some of the drawn out political scenes.
What You’ll Need To Play
All you will need is the movie and some drinks. The movie is currently available to stream on Disney Plus.
Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones Drinking Game Rules
Take A Sip Of Your Drink Whenever…
- A scene begins with the Senate
- Jar Jar actually gets to say a line
- Anyone says the word “Master” (this one comes up A LOT)
- Somebody extends their lightsaber
Take Two Sips Of Your Drink Whenever…
- Anakin says something extremely corny about Padme
- Someone voices their concern about Anakin
- Anyone is seen drinking something. Such as Qui Gon and his Jawa Juice.
Finish What’s Left Of Your Drink Whenever…
- Jar Jar is booted from the franchise (When queen Amidala sends him away)
- Anakin and Padme kiss
More Star Wars Drinking Games
The Original Trilogy
Given the overall repetitive nature of these movies, expect these drinking game rules to come up a lot. So please use caution and take a break if you think you need one. This Star Wars: Attack Of The Clones drinking game is made purely for fun.