As the name implies the Luck drinking game is all about getting lucky. What you need for this game is two dice, an opaque cup, a coin and of course some drinks. There’s no strategy to this game what-so-ever so it’s a great one for people just just wanna get to the drinking. This game works with any number of players.
What You’ll Need
One coin of any kind, two standard 6 sided dice and some drinks.
How to play the Luck Drinking Game
The object of this game is to guess the total of the two dice and what side the coin flipped onto, or else you drink.
On a players turn they put the coin and the dice in a cup, shake it around, then slam it down. They then guess the total of the two dice and whether the coin is heads or tails. This is where a few different things can happen.
- The guesser was correct about the flip and the dice! – They get to give out drinks equal to the total of the dice. Divided as they want.
- The guesser was wrong about the flip but right about the dice – Nothing happens. Nobody drinks. All multipliers are removed.
- The guesser is right about the flip but wrong about the dice – The guesser drinks equal to the total of the dice.
- The guesser is wrong about the flip and wrong about the dice – The guesser drinks equal to the total of the dice.
- The dice rolled are doubles – When this happens it doesn’t matter if the guesser was correct or not. Now the next player to play is risking double drinks. So if they have to drink 4, it’s doubled to 8. Players can also roll doubles again, making the next guessers turn worth triple. And so on.
The Luck drinking game is easy to play once you get the hang of it. It can get pretty unforgiving once you start rolling doubles. As a rule of thumb we usually play where you never have to chug more than one full drink at a time. Please make sure to drink responsibly.