Onto the fourth year at Hogwarts as the grand Tri-Wizard Tournament is about to begin! Being as dangerous as it is entrants are restricted to 17 years or older, but somehow mysteriously Harry’s name ends up being chosen from the Goblet of Fire. The contestants must solve riddles and survive arduous tasks as they complete three rounds of competition. The winner claims the Goblet of Fire and is granted prestigious honors. So get ready for a new series of dangers as Harry vies for the illustrious position of Tri-Wizard Champion in the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire drinking game.
The movie Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and drinks.
Players will be drinking as the tri wizard tournament takes place. They shall also drink whenever someone is snooping or Mad-eye sips from his flask or gets overly aggressive. Ron is jealous and Harry also has weird dreams.
Drink one whenever:
- Someone says Harry’s name.
- Drink twice if it’s his full name.
- Mad-eye is needlessly aggressive.
- Someone is a jerk to Harry.
- Someone mentions dragons, dancing or the maze.
- A person is seen snooping on someone else’s conversation.
- Drink twice if it’s from a bush.
- Someone mentions Voldemort.
- Anyone mentions champions.
- You can see the Goblet of Fire.
- Ron acts jealous
Drink three whenever:
- Harry saves someone during the Tri-Wizard Tournament.
- Mad-eye drinks from his flask.
- Harry has a dream.
A lot of the drinks here will be coming from various events involving the Tri-Wizard Tournament. The Goblet of fire shows up every so often to cause some drinks and Mad-eye is drunkenly aggressive most of the time. This time around we are gonna be giving drinks for people snooping around, mostly because people other than Harry are doing it for once. People are generally just jerks or misunderstanding each other, such as Ron being crazy jealous for a portion of the movie. The Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire drinking game is sure to cause some empty drinks, so get ready to enjoy year four at Hogwarts.