The Drunk Driver drinking game is a drinking game similar to the drinking game Bus Driver. It’s primarily a two person card game although if you wanted to you could incorporate more people and simply take turns. The object of this game is to cross the road by correctly guessing if the next card is higher or lower until you guessed correctly six times. If you mess up, guess what? Back to start. Try again.
What You’ll Need
A full deck of cards and drinks.
Drunk Driver Drinking Game Rules
- Someone is chosen to be the Dealer and someone else is the Victim. The dealer deals out the cards and the victim does all the drinking.
- The dealer lays out 5 cards face down and one card face up.
- The victim looks at the face up card and guesses if the next card flipped will be higher or lower.
- The dealer flips that card, if the victim was correct they keep guessing higher or lower until they flip every card correctly.
- However, if the victim guesses incorrectly they must drink equal to the position of the car. For example if they fail on the third card they drink three times. Then the dealer replaces all the cards for the next round.
- If ever an 8 is flipped the victim automatically loses and must drink equal to the position of that card.
- If ever doubles are flipped the victim must drink equal to the value of the card.
- This game continues until the victim either gets all the guesses right in a row or the deck runs out.
The Drunk Driver drinking game can get especially deadly especially if you don’t have luck on your side so make sure you drink responsibly and try not to overdo it. If you wanted more players to join in simply take turns and switch out who is the victim each round.