As Mario Tennis aces makes it’s way onto the Nintendo Switch it’s time for another great Nintendo drinking game. For this one you’re going to want to use the “extended play” setting because it allows games to last longer than just 7 points, although still not as long as an actual tennis match. Basically for this Mario Tennis Aces drinking game you’ll just be drinking when you’re scored on and a few more times if the opponent scores with style.
What You’ll Need
The game Mario Tennis Aces on the Nintendo Switch and some drinks for each player.
Mario Tennis Aces Drinking Game Rules
Make sure to give the opponent time to take their sips between each serve.
Take a sip whenever
- You concede a point
- Your opponent gets a zone shot
- You get a fault
Take 2 Sips Whenever
- Your opponent scores with their special move
- The opposing team aces the serve
- You lose a game
- You get a double fault
Finish your drink whenever
- You lose the match
In true Mario game fashion there’s some bonus drinks awarding at the end of the game for seemingly no reason at all.
- If you completed the match without using any special moves, the opponent takes a sip.
- If the match entered a tie breaker both players drink.
- If you completed the match without hitting a single ball out of bounds the opponent takes a sip.
- If you lost the match without scoring a single point open up and finish an entire drink.
Doubles: If you want to play doubles only the player who’s fault it was that a point was scored drinks. You can bicker about who that is but if you can’t agree you both drink.
Our Mario Tennis Aces drinking game is easy and to-the-point. Please make sure to drink responsibly. Cheers!