There’s nothing quite like plotting the murder of your friends over an ice cold beer. That’s why we came up with a fun Dead by Daylight drinking game! This game includes two sets of rules; one for the killer and the other for the survivors.
Dead by Daylight is a game where one player acts as the killer and the remaining 4 are all survivors that are trying to escape. As the survivors scramble to repair generators and open up the gates, the killer stalks them and tries to kill them one by one. These drinking rules raise the stakes and make it even harder to survive the night.
What You’ll Need to Play
For this game all you’ll need is a copy of the game and some drinks. This game works best with some close friends, but can also be played online with strangers. Each participant should carefully read their drinking rules before the game starts. Dead by Daylight can be played cross platform on PC, Playstation, Switch and Xbox.
Dead by Daylight Drinking Game Rules
Killer Drinking Rules
- If you get stunned by a pallet or flashlight, drink once.
- If a survivor fixes a generator, drink once.
- If a survivor wiggles free, drink once.
- Whenever a survivor escapes drink 3 times.
- If a survivor escapes through the hatch drink 5 times.
- If every survivor escapes finish your drink.
Survivor Drinking Rules
- If you get put into a dying (crawling) state, drink once
- If you get put on the hook drink once.
- If you fail a skill check drink once.
- If you die drink 3 times.
- If the killer kills every survivor, finish your drink.
This Dead by Daylight drinking game is usually a lot more drinking for players who are worse at the game. So it works best if players switch teams every match or so to keep things interesting.