The Biscuit drinking game is a simple dice game that comes from France. All it entails is rolling two dice and drinking or giving out drinks depending on your roll. It plays out sort of like a game of Kings except with dice instead of cards.
What You’ll Need
For this game all you’re going to need is two dice and some drinks. This game works with any number of players.
Biscuit Drinking Game Rules
On a players turn they roll both dice.
- If doubles are rolled they can assign drinks equal to which number is on either dice. 1 drink for double 1s, 2 drinks for double 2s etc… These can be split up among multiple players or all given to the same person.
- If a total of 3 is rolled (1+2) then that player is now “in jail”. On their turn they need to roll doubles to be out of jail otherwise they stay in. If anyone rolls a 3 on any die than all players in jail must drink.
- If a total of 7 is rolled than the last player to put their thumb on their forehead and say “biscuit” takes a drink.
- If a total of 9 is rolled the player to the right drinks.
- If a total of 10 is rolled the player to the left drinks.
- If a total of 11 is rolled everyone drinks.
The Biscuit drinking game is pretty simple once you get the hang of it. There’s a lot of possible rolls that result in nobody drinking and the dice getting passed to the next player regardless. It’s up to the players how much is considered “a drink”. Although this game doesn’t always amount to a boatload of alcohol consumption it’s still important to drink responsibly and not go beyond your limits.