This Animal Crossing drinking game is for the latest installment on the Nintendo Switch; New Horizons. This game is perfect for anyone trying to pass the time in self isolation, or anyone who just wants an excuse to get tipsy and catch bugs. (not that you needed one).
New Horizons takes the series in a new direction by placing the villager on a deserted island. The game really enforces patience (unless you’re a filthy shameful time-skipper). So these drinking rules will help the time pass.
What You’ll Need To Play
All you’re going to need to play this game is a healthy supply of drinks and a copy of the game on Nintendo Switch. The drinking rules should come up sporadically as you enjoy the game so just read the following rules and drink when they come up.
If you want to enjoy this game with multiple people consider doing it via Twitch steam or sharing your experience though Discord or Zoom.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons Drinking Game Rules
Take A Sip Whenever…
- You miss while trying to catch a bug
- You miss casting your line or a fish escapes the line
- You dig a whole in the wrong spot
- You miss shooting down a balloon
Take 3 Sips Whenever…
- You assess a fossil you already donated
- You get stung by wasps
- A tool breaks
Finish Your Drink Whenever…
- You faint (those damn tarantulas…)
- Tom Nook has a new announcement (typically this is just once whenever you boot up the game so you should be off to a good start)
This Animal Crossing Drinking Game is the perfect way to enjoy a few brews and develop your island village. As with any drinking game you should always make sure to take it in moderation and take a break if you think you need one.