This drinking game is for the animated classic Shrek. Although if you wanted to you could probably repurpose these rules for any of the other Shrek movies or seasonal off shoots that would work too. The Shrek drinking game is about as easy as they come. Just read through the drinking rules and drink whenever they come up. This game works with any number of players.
What You’ll Need
The animated classic Shrek and some drinks.
Shrek Drinking Game Rules
Take a Sip Whenever…
- Anyone says the word “Ogre” or “Swamp”.
- Shrek says Donkey.
- Shrek burps, farts or otherwise expels gas.
- One of the characters makes a dramatic sad face.
- Shrek gets angry and yells.
- Lord Farquad’s height is the butt of the joke.
- Anyone mentions the Muffin Man.
- You notice a pop culture reference. First one to point it out doesn’t have to drink.
- A pop song begins to play.
- The gingerbread man loses a limb or someone takes a bite out of him.
Chug for as long as Donkey is singing.
Take a huge swig whenever there’s a kiss shared on screen.
Hard Mode: If this wasn’t enough and you want to kick it up a notch add in this rule. Take a drink whenever anyone says “Shrek”.
Our Shrek drinking game is a great way to revisit this classic tale of the long and winding road to Ogre on Ogre love making. However you should be sure to always keep it a game and drink responsibly. No sense in going over your limits and hurting yourself. If you wanted to check out another drinking game to an animated classic try our drinking game for the 1984 classic Christmas tale Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.