The Office Drinking Game has players drinking to the television comedy mockumentary about life inside of an office. The Office is very strongly based off of a British comedy of the same name with most of the plot and characters taken from it. This show follows the manager Michael and his not-so-appreciated sense of humor as he run the Scranton branch of the paper company Dunder Mifflin.
Between Jim’s pranks, Dwight’s quirks and Michael’s brutal sense of humor this show makes for a great drinking game. This game will work with any season of The Office.
Any episode of The Office and drinks
Players will be drinking for all the repeated tropes that happen between all the characters in the show. As well as finishing their drink whenever Michael insults Toby.
The Office Drinking Game Rules:
Drink once whenever:
- Michael tells a joke
- Drink twice if it falls flat
- Michael tries to hit on someone
- Jim and Pam are caught staring at each other
- Michael awkwardly mentions race, gender or sexuality
- Jim gives a sly look to the camera
- Jim plays a prank on Dwight
- Pam or Jim exchange a longing look at each other
- Kevin says something that makes you question his mental capacity
- Dwight complains to Michael
- Dwight corrects someone when they mention his position at Dunder Mifflin
- Kelly annoys Ryan
- Michael insults Toby to his face
- Creed says something very disconcerting
Finish your drink whenever
- Dwight successfully pranks Jim
- Someone actually has a moment of heartfelt appreciation for Micheal’s leadership
The Office Drinking Game is a pretty good amount of drinking especially when about every third scene is Jim making a face at the camera. The drink finishing rule should come up every other episode, but for safeties sake players would only finish their drink once during a scene where Michael is insulting Toby because sometimes he does it multiple times at once. Either way if you’re a fan of the series you’re going to love our drinking rules for this classic comedy.