Looking for a drinking game for any of the many many movies in the marvel cinematic universe? Well we got you covered. Rather then laboring away and trying to make a new game for every installation in every franchise like we normally do we decided to try and catch them all under one net.
So no matter awesome marvel super hero you prefer this drinking game will make sure you’re having a great time.
What You’ll Need To Play
Grab any movie from the MCU and a few drinks and you’re set. Can be anything from Iron Man, to Guardians of the Galaxy to any of the Avengers movies.
If you’re looking fro a list of films that are part of the MCU check here.
The Unofficial Marvel Cinematic Universe Drinking Game Rules
Take a drink whenever…
- Someone puts on or takes off their super-suit
- Someone lands with one knee and palm/fist on the ground
- Anyone gets thrown into a wall
- The hero’s mentor dies
- Someone cracks a joke at an inopportune time
- You hear “I Am Groot”
- The fourth wall is broken
- Someone talks to an A.I.
- A made up element is mentioned like “Vibranium” or “Adamantium”
- A character with an actual name dies
- Someone’s iconic line is uttered. Such as “With great power comes great responsibility”.
- A civilian is saved from certain death
- One of the heroes is called by their actual name, not their super hero name
- Someone transforms
- A future movie is hinted at (including in the post credit scene)
- A minion gets destroyed with relative ease
Finish Your Drink Whenever Stan Lee Makes A Cameo
Nerd Mode: If you notice any gaping plot holes or things that don’t make sense with the MCU timeline point them out. If nobody can refute it everyone else drinks.
Loved the Marvel Cinematic Universe drinking game but are craving something a little more spooky? Check out our Generic Horror Movie Drinking Game! A big shout out goes to FalconLord92 for helping come up with these great rules.