This lotr drinking game is for the very first movie in the trilogy based on the fantastic J.R.R. Tolkein novels. So grab yourself a tall glass of Mirovar and get ready for a great drunken adventure!
Before diving too deep into this drinking game keep in mind that this movie alone is nearly 3 hours long (closer to 4 if you choose the extended version) so if you want to play it all the way through you’re in for a long night of drinking. With that in mind let’s dive right in to our Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring drinking game!
What You’ll Need To Play
The original lotr movie (we recommend grabbing the extended edition) and some drinks.
The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever…
- Gollum says “My precious”
- One of the hobbits talk about food
- Samwise says “Mister Frodo”
- Gandalf uses magic in any way
- Anyone is being clearly tempted by the ring
- Mordor is mentioned
- Gandalf lets out a hearty laugh
Take 2 sips whenever…
- The eye of sauron is on screen
- Someone is described as the “son of” someone else
- Anyone makes fun of Gimli’s size
- Legolas stares off into the distance for some reason
- Pippin messes something up
- Someoene speaks in elvish
Chug your drink for as long as someone is invisible using the ring
This Fellowship of the Ring drinking game can involve a lot of drinking since it lasts a few hours. So we suggest taking a break here and there to catch up with your wits. We’re currently working on making another game for each of the lotr movies (and maybe the Hobbit too!) which will all pop up shortly in our massive movie drinking game section!