The Grease 2 Drinking Game has players drinking to the musical sequel that nobody asked for, Grease 2. This story follows Stephanie and Johnny’s rocky relationship as she slowly comes to terms with the fact that maybe she’s more than just a Pink Lady. Luckily Cool Rider is there to try and sweep Stephanie off her feet. But who is he?
Grease 2 and drinks.
Players will be drinking for every sexual innuendo in the movie. As well as chugging as long as the main protagonist Stephanie is dancing. Additionally players will finish the scene during the hilariously uncomfortable scene where one of the characters uses the threat of nuclear winter as a seduction tool.
Grease 2 Drinking Game Rules:
Drink once every time:
- Someone uses sexual innuendo
- Someone drops the innuendo and says something straight up sexual
- Someone stares at Miss Mcgee’s boobs
- Someone says “Who’s that guy?”
- Johnny acts like a jerk
- Someone mentions Cool Rider
Finish your drink whenever:
- Someone loses their virginity by being tricked into thinking they were under nuclear attack.
Chug your drink for as long as
- Michelle Pfeiffer’s character Stephanie is dancing.
That drink finishing rule might seem oddly specific. And it is. In fact there’s a whole musical number dedicated to that uncomfortable gray area between consent and date-rape. Also Stephanie dances quite a lot in this movie, sometimes she’s just doing it by herself and nobody joins in. Otherwise you’ll basically just be drinking to the many sexual innuendos in the film. Which are abundant and mostly pretty obvious. So get a few drinks and get ready to watch the death of a musical franchise with our Grease 2 Drinking Game.