These drinking rules are for the iconic game show Deal or No Deal hosted by Howie Mandel. Essentially it adds fun drinking rules, to raise the stakes so you can get hyped up with the contestants.
Watch contestants sweat as they debate whether to walk away or risk it all. What should be a rather simple “yes or no” question becomes more and more tense as the contestants decide how much they’re willing to gamble. With the ever allusive million dollar case always tempting the contestant.
What you’ll need to play this game
To start all you’re going to need is some drinks of choice and any episode of the show. Works with any number of players or can be played online through streaming services. So grab a couple drinks and follow these simple drinking game rules.
Deal or No Deal Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever…
- Howie takes a call from the banker
- Anyone says “that’s a lot of money”
- Anyone shouts “NO DEAL!”
Take three sips whenever…
- The contestant explains what they plan on doing with their winnings
- The bank offer drops since last time
- Howie refuses a hand shake
- Case number 21 is opened
Finish your drink if…
- Howie opens the case after the contestant has walked away, and the case is worth more than what they walked with.
- The million dollar case gets opened
This Deal or No Deal drinking game can be vary depending on which episode you end up watching. So make sure to drink responsibly and take a breather if you think you need one.