It’s been said that Baseball and drinks go well together, so why not get some friends together and play the Baseball Drinking Game. With this game every hit, every run, and every big play will be that much more exciting. Pick your side and get ready to turn friends into bitter rivals as your teams face off in a fun and exciting add-on to any baseball game.
Any Baseball game and drinks.
Players will chose a baseball game to watch. They will then split into two groups each representing one of the teams in the chosen baseball game. Players will then drink according to how their team performs.
Baseball Drinking Game Rules:
Drink one whenever:
- The opposing team gets an out.
- Your team is behind at the end of an inning.
- A player on your team hits a foul ball.
- The opposing team scores a run.
- The opposing team is credited with a hit.
Drink three whenever:
- The opposing team hits a home run.
- Your team commits an error.
Finish your drink whenever:
- A player on the other team does a dramatic bat flip.
- The opposing team hits a Grand Slam.
- Your team losses the game by 5 or more runs.
Each group may designate a player on their team as the “star player”. Whenever the star player would cause any amount of drinks those drinks are doubled. If you decide on your pitcher as the star player then whenever he strikes out a batter the opposing team must drink 3 instead of 2 for the recorded out.
The Baseball Drinking Game works best with MLB games but you can just as easily use it with any other baseball games you might want to watch. Drinks happen at an amazingly consistent pace which makes for an easy drinking experience. Just hope your opponents don’t pick Judge as their star player and he cranks a Grand Slam. Grab some peanuts and Cracker Jack, a couple of drinks, and get ready to enjoy the ball game like never before.