This Austin Powers drinking game covers the first movie in the trilogy; Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery. Rules of this game are pretty simple and can mostly be applied to the other Austin Powers movies as well if you can’t find a copy of this one.
This movie is about a spy who was frozen in the 60s only to wake back up when his nemesis Dr. Evil returned. The movie itself is full of tropes and recurring jokes so it makes a great candidate for a drinking game.
What You’ll Need
The first Austin Powers movie and some drinks.
Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip whenever
- Austin Powers says “Shag”, “Baby” or “Oh Behave”.
- Austim Powers mentions that the penis pump isn’t his
- A Henchmen dies. Drink twice if it’s one of the important henchmen that actually get a name like the ones that get tipped into the fire pit.
- Dr Evil puts his pinky finger to his face
- Scotty disagrees with Dr Evil
- Anyone uses a euphemism for penis
Take a big chug whenever there’s a 60s style cutaway between scenes.
Finish your drink to commemorate the tragic death of John Smith
This Austin Powers drinking game will have players to all the repetitive 60s terms and tropes throughout the movie. An added bonus is that most of these rules work with any move within the trilogy so if there’s another one you prefer feel free to try that one instead. Either way please make sure to drink responsibly and take a break if you need one.