Good Will Hunting is a film all about wasting potential and getting drunk when you “should” be achieving. So what better way to watch it than with a drinking game?
Stuck with a constant struggle of self-worth due to some early abandonment issues, Will Hunting is one of the smartest men on the planet. The only issue is that he’s determined to waste his potential and pursue a more humble existence. The only person able to break through his armor is a similarly conflicted psychologist Sean Maguire (played by Robin Williams in one of his most serious roles).
What You’ll Need To Play This Game
For this game all you’ll need is a copy of the movie and some drinks. This game works with any number of players, so just read all the drinking rules and drink whenever they come up.
Good Will Hunting Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever…
- A psychologist gives up on Will
- Someone in the film drinks
- Will is seen writing an equation
- The psychologist says “It’s not your fault”
- Someone puffs a cigarette
- Minnie Driver laughs
Take a big chug of your drink whenever…
- Someone starts monologuing
- Someone says Will Hunting’s name in full
- The start of each therapy session
- Sean mentions his wife or cancer
This Good Will Hunting drinking game will have you drunk enough to to reconsider your life choices in no time. But as with any drinking game, the consumption of alcohol should always be done in moderation. Cheers!