3 Man Drinking Game
The 3 Man Drinking Game is a classic dice game where players take turn rolling 2 dice and either drinking or giving away drinks. Similar to a dice version of the classic Kings card game. Rules for this game change from house to house so feel free to experiment and use whichever rule set you enjoy the most.
2 dice and beer.
Players take turn rolling 2 dice. The player then performs actions based on his roll.
- Doubles: Give out drinks equal to the number on the dice.
- Total of 7: Player to your left drinks
- Total of 11: Player to your right drinks.
- Roll containing a 3 or equaling 3: 3-Man drinks and you become the new 3-Man.
- Total of 9: Social! everyone drinks.
- 1 and a 4: Last player to touch the floor drinks.
- Snake eyes ( 1 and 1): Create a rule.
Keep in mind a single roll can activate multiple rules here. For example rolling a 3 and a 4 would cause the player on your left to drink (total of 7) and also make 3-Man drink (contains a 3).
Overall this game is great for anyone short on supplies who wants a simple game to drink some beers with friends. It’s a great way to pass time with some good friends. It doesn’t require too much focus and doesn’t require too much drinking so it’s something that players can play while still being able to hold a conversation. This isn’t necessarily the best game to get drunk quick but it’s sure to be a good time for all those playing.