This Visiting Las Vegas drinking game is a excuse to get drunk in Las Vegas. Although you probably didn’t need the excuse anyway. Walking around The Strip or the Freemont area is probably the best way to play this game since you can walk around with beers in hand and see a lot of the same types of people.
What You’ll Need
What you’ll need for this game is a few drinks in hand and a good night to waste on the Las Vegas Strip or Freemont Street. Your best bet here is to hit up one of those ABC stores or Walgreen’s to get some cheap liquor to walk around with. Then just follow these simple drinking rules.
Visiting Las Vegas Drinking Game Rules
Drink once every time
- You see someone take a selfie
- You hear anyone sing any of the lyrics of “Viva Las Vegas”
- You see a fanny-pack
- You see a floral pattern shirt
- Someone has one of those giant yardstick slushie drinks
- A bartender flips a drink around before serving it
- You see a bachelor or bachelorette party
Take a big chug whenever
- You see or hear someone vomit
- You see a stripper or dancer who looks incredibly bored with their job
- Anyone propositions you for sex or drugs
- You see an Elvis impersonator
- You see someone passed out somewhere they shouldn’t be
- You see someone jump into a fountain or pool that they clearly aren’t supposed to be in
- Anyone asks you to take a picture of them
- You notice anyone lose or win incredible amounts of money at one of the tables in a casino
Finish your drink if
- You get kicked out of anywhere
This visiting Las Vegas drinking game is a great way to down a few drinks with some friends. But be careful it can get pretty easy to get carried away so please make sure to drink responsibly and take a break if you need one.