This drinking game is just about as simple as it sounds. It’s a great way to start a party and get to know your present company. Although sometimes thinking up fun Truth or Drink questions can be more of a hassle than anything, so we decided to list out some fun question ideas to help speed things along.
Before getting too far ahead of ourselves, let’s look at how to set up and play the game.
How to Play the Truth or Drink Drinking Game
This game only requires a little creativity and a whole lot of booze. It’s basically a game of “Truth or Dare” but instead players must answer questions or drink for chickening out.
First gather everyone in a circle and choose a player to start the game. This game works best with anywhere from 3 to 10 players. The starting player thinks of a question to the group, then in turn everyone either answers the question truthfully or drinks for skipping their turn. After everyone has answered then it’s the next players chance to ask a question for the group. This continues until everyone is drunk or embarrassed enough to call it quits.
These questions can be anything at all, but you should try to think of creative ones that will help you get to know the other people in the group. A great thing about this game is that if anyone is too shy to answer questions, then they end up drinking more until they decide to dive in.
Truth or Drink Questions
Looking for some fun drinking questions to spice up your night? Here’s a list of some of our favorites to get people talking.
- Have you ever gotten on a plane hungover?
- Have you ever cheated on a spouse?
- What’s the most embarrassing thing you’ve been caught doing?
- Have you ever passed out in a bathroom?
- Have you ever been fired?
- What’s the last lie you told?
- Have you ever had a threesome?
- Have you ever crashed your car?
- Have you ever fallen asleep with a lit cigarette?
- What’s the worst score you got on a test?
- Have you ever sung a Taylor Swift song out loud?
- If you had to sleep with someone of the same sex, who would it be?
- Have you ever slept with someone that’s currently playing this game?
- Have you ever woken up and didn’t know where you are?
- Who’s the best looking person at this gathering?
- Have you ever creeped an ex on social media?
- Have you ever had a sex dream about someone else’s girlfriend?
- Have you ever killed a man with your bare hands and then tried to plead insanity in court, even though you’d do it again?
- Have you ever kept a secret from your parents?
Always remember, the important thing to consider when thinking up Truth or Drink questions is to make sure everyone is having fun. Try to keep it light hearted until people have had a few drinks and might be open to some of the riskier questions. And please always drink responsibly and never drive drunk.