The Game With No Name is a card based drinking game. It actually does have a name but I’ve been unable to figure out what it is. This game was mentioned when someone asked if anyone could find it’s origins or how to play with a limited memory of the rules. So if anyone has any further information about this game, please feel free to contact us and let us know.
What You’ll Need
This game only requires a deck of cards and some drinks. And at least 3 players but works best with larger groups of around 6.
The Game With No Name Rules
This game plays out pretty easily and is entirely luck based. First a dealer must be chosen to deal out the whole game. They deal to themselves as well.
- The dealer starts by dealing a card face up to the player on his left, then goes clockwise.
- Once a player receives a “2” they must take a sip and then make sure that 2 stays visible in front of them for the rest of the game.
- Then when a player is dealt a “3” they take a sip, followed by the player who got the “2”.
- Then when a player is dealt a “4” they take a sip, followed by whoever got the 3, followed by whoever got the 2 and so-on.
- This game continues until a player receives the Ace. Ace is high in this game and considered above King.
- If the deck runs out, reshuffle every card in the deck except the cards in front of players that are causing them to drink.
The Game With No Name is a great way to just have a few drinks quickly. The worst card to get is the initial 2 because overall you will be taking 13 sips (1 for every round). It’s best played with more players but can be played in smaller groups as well. As always please remember to drink responsibly.