We all remember this show, ghost causes a ruckus, the gang solves the mystery, turns out it wasn’t a gang and was just some douche-nozel who liked to mess around with local townfolk. This Scooby Doo Drinking Game was made for the old cartoon but it should work great with any of the movies or other adaptations since they all kind of pan-out the same. Due to how formulaic this show is it makes for a great drinking game since every episode you can expect all the character’s catch phrases leading up to the unmasking of the bad guy.
What You’ll Need
All you need for this is an episode of the old school Scooby Doo cartoon or any of the newer film adaptations and a drink. Then just follow these simple drinking rules.
Scooby Doo Drinking Game Rules
Drink once whenever
- Shaggy says “Zoinks!”, “jeepers!”
- Scooby Doo eats a Scooby Snack
- Freddy says “gang”
- Scooby says “like” in the middle of a sentance
- Themla says “Jinkies”
- Scooby says “Scooby Dooby Doo!”
- There’s a shot of the Mystery Machine driving
- Themla loses her glasses. Drink again if she mentions that she can’t see without them.
- Daphne puts her hand to her lips
- Someone is unmasked
- Freddy and Velma decide to split off together
- Scooby and Shaggy decide to split off together
Finish your drink whenever
- A bad guy or villain said “… and i would have gotten away with it too if it weren’t for you meddling kids!”
Chug for the entirety of any of the musical chase scenes
The Scooby Doo Drinking Game is a great way to revisit this classic kids show. The good thing is it’ll work with any episode as well. Although as with any drinking game if you feel you’ve had enough make sure to take a break and please drink responsibly.