This has got to be one of the funnest games you can play while drunk. That being said it’s almost impossible to drink while you’re in the middle of a song so most of the drinking during the rock band drinking game comes after or before songs depending on your performance. This game works best with a full band so everyone get get hammered together like true rock stars. Although if you want to play alone, we don’t judge. These rules also work for a guitar hero drinking game since they’re very similar anyway.
What You’ll Need
Some drinks and any of the rock band games. You’ll also need a pitcher or some kind of large cup.
Rock Band Drinking Game Rules
This drinking game is based on your team performance. So every time a song is complete players will need to do some drinking. Feel free to mess around with the difficulty if things are getting a little too tough.
At the end of the game players fill up the pitcher depending how well they did. Once the song is done all the players pour their beer into the pitcher at the same time.
- 5 star performance – Players each pour for 1 second.
- 4 star performance – Players each pour for 2 seconds.
- 3 star performance – Players each pour for 3 seconds.
- 2 star performance – Players each pour for 4 seconds.
- 1 star performance – Players each pour for 5 seconds.
- Failed the son – Players each pour for 10 seconds or until the pitcher is full. Maybe it’s time to drop the difficulty?
Now once the pitchers ready the players pass it around each drinking however much they want out of it. Whoever performed the worst on the song is the last player to get the pitcher and must drink everything that’s left in it.
Time to start the next song!
This game also works as a Guitar Hero drinking game if players would rather play that. The Rock Band drinking game is great fun but please remember to drink responsibly. There’s no shame in sitting out a round or two while you try to get your head straight.