This Pawn Stars drinking game is the perfect way to relive this classic pawn show since basically every episode plays out the same way. Someone offers rick some kind of antique, rick brings in an expert, then offers an amount much lower than expected. All while the old man grumbles and Chumlee is his lovably stupid self.
“I’m Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man, and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I’ve learned after 21 years—you never know what is gonna come through that door.”
What You’ll Need To Play
To get this game going all you’re going to need is a few drinks and any given episode of the show.
The Ultimate Pawn Stars Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever
- There’s a shot of the front of the “Gold and silver pawn shop” building
- Rick’s father is referred to as “The Old Man”
- You see a shot of an iconic Vegas landmark
- An expert is brought in to appraise an item
- Big Hoss complains about a TV show or fandom of some sort
- The old man openly insults Chumlee
- Anyone says “Go write them up”
Take a big chug of your drink whenever
- Rick offers someone less than half of what they asked for
- Chumlee talks about shoes
- Rick and the gang actually do something really nice for the Old Man like buying him something he’s always wanted
- A customer actually refuses a deal and leaves
Finish your drink if whatever was brought in is proven fake by an expert
Only attempt our Pawn Stars drinking game if you’re ready for some serious drinking. Due to the predictable nature of this show almost all of these drinking rules are bound to come up a lot so please drink responsibly.