This Mortal Kombat drinking game works with any game in the series including the newest; Mortal Kombat 11. Whether you’re a total pushover or a fighting game pro this game will have you drinking in no-time.
The game itself is simple. Just jump into a 1v1 match with whoever else wants to play. Whoever loses the match must leave for the next game and the winner stays in. That way the winner ends up drinking more often and will eventually be at the same skill level as everyone else.
What You’ll Need To Play
Pick your favorite iteration of MK. It doesn’t really matter which you pick since these drinking rules should work for any iteration. Then grab a few drinks and something to take shots from and you’re good to go.
Mortal Kombat 11 Drinking Game Rules
- Take a sip whenever you get stunned or frozen
- Drink whenever your character gets punched in the nuts (Pick johnny cage if you want the most bang for your buck)
- If you mess up a fatality take a drink
- Drink whenever scorpion yells “Get Over Here!”
- If you ever have to ask how to do a move take a drink
- Raiden mentions the gods in any way
- The first time you lose a game drink 3 times
- If you lose the entire set you must finish your drink
- Whenever someone is performing a fatality on you, you must chug for as long as it lasts.
- Take a shot if your opponent gets a flawless victory
- If the word “Toasty!” is mentioned in the game everyone toast and take a shot. (Sounds like Whoopsie in the earlier games)
This Mortal Kombat drinking game is great for people who want to level the playing field, since executing those tight combos will be a little tougher after a few drinks. As with any drinking game however make sure to take breaks if you need them and never drive drunk.