Claimed is a unique drinking game that makes use of two dice and some booze. The idea of this game is players take turns rolling the two dice on the table and hoping to not claim any numbers by being the first to roll them. Otherwise they make players drink by rolling their numbers.
The claimed drinking game works best with around 6 players, but less can work too. But we suggest not including too many more players than that or else the game could start to take a while.
What You’ll Need
Two dice, a piece of paper, a pencil, and drinks.
Claimed Drinking Game Rules
- Players take turns rolling the two dice in a clockwise order. Their roll equals the total of both dice.
- If they are the first to roll a total, they mark down on the paper that they have “claimed” that number.
- If they roll a total someone else has already claimed, that person drinks.
- If a player rolls doubles they get to roll again afterwards.
- If a player rolls snake eyes (double 1s) they automatically lose the game and must finish their drink.
- If someone ever drinks 3 times in a row, they are out of the game and must finish their drink. This means as long as someone was assigned to drink the last three times, even if there were turns where nobody drank in the middle of that, they still lose the game.
- The game continues until only one player remains.
Claimed is fairly straight forward but make sure you bring a pencil and paper because it can get pretty hard to remember who had which total. Ultimately everyone playing this game except for one lucky player will have to finish their drink plus take a few extra sips. As always please remember to drink responsibly and take a break if you require one.