Ever try thinking of a use for all those old board games you keep stashed in the closet? Well our Candy Land Drinking Game will provide a great way to revisit this classic as an adult. Basically the game plays out just like it normally would expect this time people will be drinking as they go along. Drinks happen when people land on a space that matches the color of someone else’s gingerbread pawn or if bad things happen like missing turns.
What You’ll Need
For this game all you’re going to need is a copy of this classic board game and some drinks of choice.
Candy Land Drinking Game Rules
- If you anyone ever lands on a space that matches the color of your pawn, take a sip. If YOU land on a space that matches the color of your pawn you get to tell someone else to take a sip.
- If you warp to a picture space that’s behind you, take a sip. If you warp to one that’s ahead of you give out a sip.
- If you land on a licorice space and lose a turn take two sips.
- Once someone wins the game by reaching the end everyone else takes a sip for every space behind them they are. If it’s 10 or more just finish your drink and call it even.
Depending how you want to play the game you can either finish the game once the first person reaches the end or keep playing until everyone has made it to the finish.
Other Fun Drinking Rules For Family Board Games
- Battle Shots (Battleship)
- Slop It (Bop It)
- Boozy Clue (Clue)
- Drunkopoly (Monopoly)
- Guess Who’s Toasted? (Guess Who?)
- Thirsy Thirsty Hippos (Hungry Hungry Hippos)
- Drunken War (Risk)
- Sloshed Scrabble (Scrabble)
- Sloperation (Operation)
- Not Sorry! (Sorry!)
- Inebriated Life (The Game Of Life)
- Pursuit Of Liquor (Trivial Pursuit)
- Uno But Drunker (Uno)
- Tipsy Yahtzee (Yahtzee)
That about covers it for our Candy Land drinking game. Depending how many people are playing it could amount to a lot of alcohol consumption so please take a break if you think you need one. If you liked this and are itching for more great ways to drink to classic board games check out our Monopoly Drinking Game. Cheers!