Our Apex Legends drinking game is all about making people drink for their crucial mistakes that costed their team the game. Since this is a very tactical battle royale game this is a great way to shame your friends into drunken success.
As far as battle royale games go this is one of the more strategic ones out there. Leaving your squad and getting yourself killed could easily spell disaster for the rest of your team. So we devised some drinking rules to make sure that whoever messed things up and tried to play hero gets a drinking punishment for their mistakes.
What You’ll Need To Play
All you’ll need is a copy of the game, some drinks, and hopefully some friends to play with. Although you could also play solo or via twitch stream. The game is available for free on PC, Xbox or PlayStation. This game works best with 3 people but you can always play with more and do rotations.
Apex Legends Drinking Game Rules
This drinking game has most of the drinking when you die at the end of the game.
When you die take 1 drink for each of the following
- Unused Shield or Health regenerating item
- Unused fully charged ultimate ability
- Unused grenades
At the end of the round drink for each of the following stats where you had the worst on the squad
- Damage Dealt
- Time Survived
If you manage to get the worst score on all 3 of those stats on your team you need to take a shot for being an absolute lemon.
- Take a sip of your drink if you accidentally set off a caustic trap like a dummy.
- If your squad is the very first squad eliminated everyone on the squad takes a shot and must reconsider their life choices that brought them to this point.
- If your squad actually wins the match and comes in first place it’s time for celebratory shots! (These are much like failure shots but with less sadness).
This Apex Legends drinking game is a great way to pressure your teammates into being successful only to realize that they play even worse when they are drunk. If you liked this game you might want to check out our other Battle Royale drinking games like Fortnite or PUBG.