The Runescape Drinking Game is designed for the oldschool version of Runescape from back in the day. It should work with newer versions too but we suggest trying it out with the old version since that’s the one that brings back that tidal wave of nostalgia.
What You’ll Need
Any copy of Runescape and some drinks handy. You can either play with others via Skype, Twitch , multiple PCs or just play by yourself because you’re the type of person to drink alone and play Runescape anyway.
This game is pretty simple. Just keep your drinks handy and get ready to drink when the rules come up. If you wanna get into some pretty heavy drinking stay around town areas with lots of players and pay attention to the chat.
Runescape Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip whenever
- Someone lights a campfire
- You notice anyone in chat shameless beg for money or equipment
- You notice someone walking around wearing no armor at all. (Outside of the tutorial area)
- Whenever you kill a monster take a sip
- You notice someone clearly trying to scam people
Take a big chug whenever
- You Die
- Take a second chug if it was a PK from another player
- Take a big swig whenever you defeat, or help defeat a boss
Take a shot if you manage to get a pet
This game is great for everyone who has fond memories of begging for rune armor back when everyone played this game. The Runescape drinking game can get pretty intense but generally won’t be all that much drinking unless you’re spending all too much time in the towns. Either way please make sure to drink responsibly and take a break if you need one.