The mist drinking game is for the movie (not the tv series) based on Stephen King’s novel of the same name. If you’re the kind of person who likes to get drunk and frightened at the same time then this is the game for you. If you’ve never seen the movie before don’t worry we kept this as spoiler free as possible.
What You’ll Need
To play this drinking game you’re going to need a copy of The Mist and some drinks.
This game will have people drinking to all the classic horror movie stuff that happens like people turning their lights on/off and the gratuitous swearing. Plus everyone will have to pound back the rest of their drink for the iconic ending of this film.
The Mist Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip of your drink whenever…
- Someone dies (or dragged into the mist and presumably dead). There’s a few grey areas in this movie where the viewer isn’t sure if someone is dead or not so just drink whenever you’re pretty sure someone died.
- You feel like yelling at Brent Norton for being such an idiot
- Anyone swears
- A flashlight or lamp is turned on
- Someone says the word “mist”
- An army vehicle drives by
- Someone defiantly walks into the mist
- Anyone talks about the generator
- Mr Carmody mentions god, heaven or hell
- Ollie says or does something awesome
Finish your drink for the ending of this film. You’re going to need it.
Overall the mist drinking game can be quite a bit of drinking followed by some nice breaks to slow down for a bit. If you feel like you’ve had enough to drink please don’t over do it and follow safe drinking practices.