South Park is one of the longest running animated shows still running, and we have no idea why it took us this long to create a South Park drinking game. These later seasons largely focus on social commentary or current trends. Which makes for a great laugh along with some drinks.
This game is specifically made for seasons 7 onward. This is because the show starts to change after season six. The focus seems to veer towards social commentary and trending topics/movies. Butters mostly steps in to fill Kenny’s spot, Chef dies, and a lot of the background characters appear much less. If you want to check out our drinking game for the earlier seasons it can be found here.
Any episode within the later seasons of south park and some drinks. Luckily most of the episodes are available to watch for free on their website.
South Park Later Seasons Drinking Game Rules
Drink once whenever
- Something gets bleeped or censored
- There’s a celebrity appearance (or impersonation)
- Cartman says something anti Semitic
- Cartman says something racist to token
- Someone calls Cartman fat
- Anybody dies. This includes background characters.
- Someone dresses up as a character from a popular movie
- A gun is fired
- There is a disgusting sexual act shown
- Adults are drinking
- Someone mentions Heidi is smart and funny
Chug for the duration of Stan or Kyles monologues
Finish your drink whenever Butters gets grounded. (This happens every once in a while, but to be safe players should only do this the first time it happens in an episode)
This drinking game for the later seasons of south park should keep things interesting. Pretty well all of these rules will come up in one way or another through any given episode. So if you’re looking for some laughs and a few drinks the South Park drinking game should get you there. As always please remember to drink responsibly and take a break if you need one.