This James Bond drinking game should work with any James Bond movie, old or new. Heck if you wanna get really crafty you could even play it with the cut scenes from the video games or by reading the books.
These movies make for the perfect drinking games because we all know what’s gonna happen. Bond is gonna get some new gadgets, get a martini, get the girl, and save the day. It’s the perfect action movie formula and has stood the test of time.
Any James Bond movie at all, so pick your favorite. Then just grab some drinks (Preferably martinis, shaken for the love of god).
James Bond Drinking Game Rules
Take a sip whenever
- Someone says “James” or “Bond” (Yes this would mean 3 drinks for the phrase “Name’s Bond, James Bond”)
- Any agent’s number (or letter) is mentioned. Such as 007, 006, M, Q, etc…
- Bond uses one of his gadgets given to him by Q (or anyone else at the agency)
- Someone gets shot
- Someone falls crashes
- Bond gets into his over-the-top car
- Anyone on screen sips alcohol
- Drink twice if it’s a shaken Martini
Take a huge chug whenever
- There’s a sex scene
- A chase scene starts
Finish your drink whenever
Bond is successfully captured. There’s a bit of a grey area in some films on if he was successfully captured, so let’s just say any time he is taken somewhere at gunpoint, put in handcuffs, or ends up in a cell.
The James Bond drinking game is a great way to down a few beers while watching this iconic spy take down another terrorist organization. If you’re the type of person that loves action movies we suggest also taking a look at our Jean-Claude Van Damme drinking game. As always remember to exercise caution and please drink responsibly.