Dazed and Confused is a sort of coming of age comedy about kids avoiding the paddle and trying to get laid. Complete with Matthew Mcconaughey’s creepiest role of his career this movie is best enjoyed with a few beers.
Our Dazed and Confused drinking game will have players drinking pretty consistently to all the tropes in this movie like the weed smoking and Mitch biting his lip. So grab a few drinks and watch a bunch of gets get high and get their asses kicked.
The 1993 movie Dazed and Confused and some drinks.
Dazed and Confused Drinking Game Rules
- Drink once for every time someone gets paddled
- Drink once whenever David Wooderson says “Alright”
- Take a sip whenever Mitch bites his lip
- Drink whenever Wooderson says something generally creepy
- Take a sip whenever someone passes or tosses someone else a beer
- Whenever anyone smokes weed in any way take a sip
- Whenever a new rock song kicks in, take a sip
- Drink every time someone says the word “Freshman”
Finish your drink when the paddledouche finally gets what he deserves
This Dazed and Confused drinking game will be pretty hefty, but it should be if you wanna keep up with the sophomores. If you want a drinking game to a classic 90s film that’s a little more interactive we suggest taking a look at our Basketball Drinking Game. As always though please make sure to drink responsibly, over consumption of alcohol can be very dangerous and there’s no shame in taking a break.