This Conan O’Brien drinking game was made primarily for his talk show Late Night with Conan O’Brien but it would work just fine with any of his previous talk shows. Basically anything that him, Andy Richter, and his musical group.
All you need to do is grab a drink and drink whenever any of the following drinking rules come up.
What You’ll Need
An episode or two of Late Night and a few drinks
Conan O’Brien Drinking Game Rules
Take a Sip Whenever
- Conan does an impression
- Drink again if he’s doing an impression of someone who’s in the same room
- Conan makes fun of himself for a laugh
- Conan makes fun of a TV network
- If he’s biting the hand that feeds, take another sip
- Conan’s guest makes fun of his height.
- Conan tells someone to shut up (this includes the audience)
- Andy cracks up Conan
- Drink again if it prompts Conan to tell him to shut up or physically strike him
- Conan cuts the music
- Conan makes a reference to something that happened before most of his core audience was born
Take a big chug whenever
- The camera cuts to LaBamba for no apparent reason
- Conan does his string dance
- One of his segments gets totally derailed
Whenever Conan starts sarcastically clapping, drink for each clap.
The Conan O’Brian drinking game is a great way to down a few drinks while watching the antics of this hollywood doofus. As with all drinking games though please make sure to drink in moderation and take a break if you need one. Cheers!