This drinking game is made to work with any Star Wars movie (except the Christmas Special, no amount of drinking will make watching that okay). So basically any of the main movies plus the spin-offs.
What You’ll Need
For this game all you’re going to need is some booze and a movie or two from the star wars universe. Or if you don’t want to commit to a full movie you can always do an episode or two of one of the spin-off shows like the Clone Wars.
The Catch-All Star Wars Drinking Game Rules
Take a Sip Whenever
- Anyone extends their lightsaber
- Someone mentions the force
- Anyone mentions the word “Jedi” or “Sith”
- JarJar opens his annoying mouth and says anything at all
- The Jedi Council is shown
- Luke whines about something
- Anakin is referred to as young
- A laser shot is blocked/redirected with a lightsaber
Take Two Sips Whenever
- You laugh at what’s supposed to be serious dialogue (“Not the Younglings!”)
- Anyone does a stylish flip for no real reason
- Someone actually uses the force
- R2D2 or BB 8 make a beeping noise
Take a big chug whenever
- There’s a monologue
- Someone gets force-choked
- The Imperial March plays
- A ship enters “hyper speed”
Take a shot whenever
- “It’s a Trap!” is heard
- The line “do it.” is successfully used to persuade someone
- An important Jedi dies
- Anyone dramatically screams “Nooooooooo!”
- Someone loses a limb
If you really want to step your game up then try taking a drink every time a shot misses it’s target. Soon enough you’ll be drunk enough to be as inaccurate as every single person with a gun in the Star Wars franchise.
The Catch-All Star Wars drinking game is a great way to revisit these classic movies. Although please make sure to drink responsibly and take a break if you need one since this can lead to a lot of drinking depending on the movie you choose.